My 12 year old introduced me to the Bitmoji app about one month ago and it has been very entertaining. So I wanted to see if others feel the same way. Below are 10 things to consider if you’re interested in joining on the fun:
- Creating your avatar is simple and easy. You can also change it at any time. I hope in time they will add a folder to save the various avatars. They are all very cute!
- Instead of sending regular emojis from your keyboard, you now have a huge selection with your personalized avatar including funny texts.
- It brings you joy and smiles all around. We want more shiny, happy people!
- There are new updates almost every day with cool pictures and texts. Let’s hope for an owl shirt or some reference to owls!
- The whole family can get it and share the fun.
- It’s an alternative to Snapchat which is nice for me. Although I recently read that they will be buying Bitmoji.
- It’s perfect for times when you struggle to text and/or message the right thing. A picture does mean a thousand words.
- We live in a visually-enhanced world. Welcome, Bitmoji!
- It’s a great way to connect to your teens. I am having a boat load of fun with my kid!
- It’s free! Really, really, really!!!
Love comes in all shapes and sizes.