So I am excited to celebrate November’s Picture Book Month. I found out about it through other bloggers and hoping to participate as much as I can even with my busy daytime job.
I thought that I can come up with a list to keep me on target and because I just love to be organized! 😊 And maybe it will also help you to stay focused.
- Print out the adorable calendar (provided above via their website) so you have it on hand and your children can see the daily themes.
- Look over your picture books together and organize by theme.
- Read together at bedtime when it’s the perfect to unwind with a good story.
- Encourage your kids to take turns in selecting and reading their favorite books.
- Print out the official certificate and give it to your children when you have completed the month.
- Add the handy Picture Book Month bookmark and place it in the fold of the best page.
- Spread the word with posters or add the lovely badge on your website like mine.
- Blog about your experience.
- Use #picturebookmonth in all your social media platforms.
- Make it fun, fun, fun! 😍
Love comes in all shapes and sizes.