I was inspired and made these with my kids last Halloween season in honor of our late black cats. So I am posting it again this year for those who enjoy quick and easy crafts to celebrate the spooky holiday.
You will only need the following:
- toilet paper rolls (or paper towel rolls cut in half)
- black paint (or your favorite color paint)
- pipe cleaners (or construction paper cut in strips)
- yellow paper (or googly eyes)
- black marker
- glue (or glue stick)
- sharp pin/nail
- optional: pom poms for a nose
Most of the above can be found at your local dollar store.
For step by step instructions, check out it here.
Have fun and Happy Halloween!
Here are two of our creations. Little one wanted a blue modified version. 😄
Older one’s version:
When love comes in the shape of a heart (♥️).