My kids love Chuck E. Cheese, an indoor play area and restaurant, with a Mouse as their mascot. We don’t necessarily live near one and most days, I don’t really feel up to driving there. So we created our own version at home using household items. If you have leftover tokens and/or tickets, then definitely make use of them as an added bonus to the experience.
We set up various stations throughout the house:
1) pretend merry-go-round using our pillow pets
2) basketball game using a laundry basket and small balls
3) driving game using our Wii steering wheel
4) bowling game using stuffed animals and rubber balls
5) stomping game using a pattern blanket
6) dining room for snacks
7) pretend prize table using random trinkets or candy as a treat
These are just a few suggestions but you can really be creative here and modify according to whatever items that are available to you.
Have a fun Sunday, everyone! 😄
Love comes in the shape of a heart (♥️).