Wow, I was floored when Lisa from Real Mom Of Long Island nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I was completely at a loss for words. I stood in front of my computer just staring at the words. Little M had no clue what was going through my mind. Her tugs on my shirt snapped me out of this amazingly blissful moment. Lisa is more than just a fellow Mom blogger like me who also loves a good smelling book(s). She is a beautiful writer and on occasion, takes trips to the bookstore with her kids for her reading fix. Who doesn’t love bookstores?! Being surrounded by books takes me to another parallel universe… like an out of body experience. Ya know what I mean? Do check out her brilliantly written blog about her amazing life as a writer with 4 kids.
I am very thankful for all the support in our awesome blogosphere. Thank you to everyone for following me and taking the time to read my, sometimes, silly randomness. I appreciate it very much! 😊 I hope to continue in learning and growing alongside my fellow inspiring bloggers. Let’s keep the blogosphere a beautiful place!
The Award Rules for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award are:
1) The nominee shall display the respective logo on her/his blog and link to the blogger that has nominated her/him.
2) The nominee shall nominate ten (10) bloggers she/he admires, by linking to their blogs and informing them about the nomination.
I nominate the following 5 blogs instead of 10 because most of you have been nominated already. How awesome is that?! Well, I love these 5 blogs because each one should be recognized for his/her inspiring stories and of course, well-deserved.
- Keri from With Love From Colorado is a yoga mom to a beautiful little boy. She just started a fun “Marry Me” cooking series where she features two similar meals for vegans (herself) and meat eaters (her husband), alike. She is so clever and takes a lot of time out to create these delicious posts!
- Kim from Invited by Grace is a very inspiring blog. Her stories battling Lyme will touch your heart. She is truly blessed with God’s grace.
- Dosirakbento is a food blog featuring yummy creations by a very inspiring culinary artist. She always surprises me with her beautiful lunches made from Korean and Japanese foods. So amazing!
- Dana from I’ve Got Cake is about her love of food and style. She heats things up with her flavorful food, stylish sense, and sarcastic antics. She makes me laugh and I thank her for that.
- Annie from Under And Over, Around And Through makes me laugh with her always enjoyable posts. She is also a substitute teacher who holds a special gift in making learning fun for sometimes, rowdy children. Teachers are amazing!
I apologize if I missed someone. Please know that all of you are very inspiring in every way possible. Let’s continue to inspire one another and connect in our wonderful blogging community.
Love comes in the shape of a heart (♥️).