I was graciously nominated for the One Lovely Blog Hop by one of my favorite blogs, Our Rumbling Ocean. I am so humbled and appreciative of this gesture. Although I have been on WordPress for over a year now, I only just started putting some love into my blog. And I guess people do actually notice it. 😊 In participating for this challenge, I was asked to list 7 interesting facts about myself and then nominate, more or less, 15 blogs that I enjoy reading.
So here are 7 interesting facts about me:
- I was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Some of my relatives still reside there and I have yet to visit again. But now I live in the US (New Jersey, to be exact).
- I am the oldest of 3 children. I have two brothers and let’s just say, I grew up as a tomboy. I love sports of all kinds. I enjoy playing catch with my oldest and getting dirty in the fun of the game.
- I became a Boston Red Sox fan through marriage and my New York friends/family call me a “traitor”. 😁
- I was once an avid bowler. Yes, I had my own pink bowling ball, pink bag, white shoes, and white gloves. I had a wicked spin.
- I can eat a chicken wing or crab leg like nobody’s business. I am not a food waster. Heh, heh, heh.
- I love animals and wanted to be a veterinarian. In college, I decided to study the environment instead.
- I will be turning 40 years old on May 5th, 2015. Some of you call this day, Cinco de Mayo. In Korea, it’s Children Day. I am planning on a big celebration to embrace this milestone. 😄
I have met some great people along the way. As I grow as a blogger, I am just so thankful for all the support given by my readers. This has been such a rewarding experience thus far.
And without further ado, I nominate the following blogs:
These blogs were selected to help get some exposure. I would love to see them grow and reach out to many readers. Please note that nominees are not obligated to accept this challenge and if you were nominated before, then you can disregard my nomination. However, if you accept this challenge, please remember to link back to me. Many thanks!
A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song. - Maya Angelou