The year 2014 rushed by with a blink of an eye. So many wonderful things happened this year. But I would like to share my 10 favorite moments.
- My niece was born. Everyone including her mom was anxiously awaiting her arrival for years now.
- K learned how to ride a bicycle in 3 days.
- The girls and I visited my brother in NYC via train.
- We watched local fireworks for the 4th of July.
- We stayed over and splashed around at Great Wolf Lodge with friends.
- We moved into our new home.
- K made the Honor Roll for middle school.
- M started using the potty.
- My parents are coming for the holidays.
- We are going to see the Rockefeller Tree before the year is over.
The new year will bring more happy times. Thanks to all my readers!
Outdoor Educator • Animal Advocate • Trailblazer • Writer