So my 9 year old daughter brought home from school a laminated sheet with top 10 things she loves about Daddy. This is what she wrote:
- My Dad is the funniest Dad.
- He likes to play softball with me.
- He makes studying more fun.
- He takes me to fun places.
- He is very smart.
- He takes good care of me.
- He is braver than bears.
- He always finishes his goals.
- He understands me.
- And he makes the family fun! 🙂
Number 7 made me laugh and Daddy was very touched by her words. In this case, words spoke louder than actions. Just priceless!
Happy Father’s Day!
Love comes in the shape of a heart (♥️).