So my 9 year old daughter brought home from school a laminated sheet with top 10 things she loves about Daddy. This is what she wrote:
- My Dad is the funniest Dad.
- He likes to play softball with me.
- He makes studying more fun.
- He takes me to fun places.
- He is very smart.
- He takes good care of me.
- He is braver than bears.
- He always finishes his goals.
- He understands me.
- And he makes the family fun! 🙂
Number 7 made me laugh and Daddy was very touched by her words. In this case, words spoke louder than actions. Just priceless!
Happy Father’s Day!
When love comes in the shape of a heart (♥️).